Nayuki_Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A memester from Pennsylvania (potential translator?)

2 posters

Go down

A memester from Pennsylvania (potential translator?) Empty A memester from Pennsylvania (potential translator?)

Post by Damn-San Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:04 pm

Hey people,

I'm a despicable memester from Pennsylvania (GMT-5) who reads manga, watches anime and studies Japanese. I recently started reading Mission! School and can't get enough of it. It's a gold mine. Anyways, I've only been taking Japanese for about two years and I'm not very proficient at Kanji but I'm looking for Japanese translation projects in which I can help out with. So I came here to offer help with translating (or editing) of Mission! School. I'm currently a high school senior and I'm leaving for college this August. Also I'm 18 so yes, I'm an adult (kinda lol). My name is Jacob btw.

Nice to met you,
Jacob a.k.a. Damn-San

P.S. I'm awful with forums so please bear with me
Damn-San
Damn-San
New-tier
New-tier

Back to top Go down

A memester from Pennsylvania (potential translator?) Empty Re: A memester from Pennsylvania (potential translator?)

Post by PimpToad Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:26 am

Wow I've really been on the ball lately only responding almost a week later, but welcome and thanks for offering to help. However, Mission School is quite the daunting manga to work on and even our translator has difficulties with it. If you're still interested in helping out then do drop by our irc channel and hassle the dude CoolMod there. He's always idling around there so just call him out and he'll respond eventually.

But yeah if you actually read this and not just go away due to the abysmal response time then just go to the channel and we can go from there. This forum doesn't get much use besides for working on chapters and we have none at the moment.
PimpToad
PimpToad
Lord of Pie

http://nayukilove.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

A memester from Pennsylvania (potential translator?) Empty Re: A memester from Pennsylvania (potential translator?)

Post by Damn-San Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Haha it's cool. Luckily this site isn't blocked by my schools filters. I guess I'll try at first and if it's too hard I'll try to find some other translation project. Is there some kind of website like Fuwanovel that tracks translation projects but for manga? Thank you!
Damn-San
Damn-San
New-tier
New-tier

Back to top Go down

Post by PimpToad Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:30 am

We don't have anything like that. Whatever gets worked on just gets posted in the forum and all manga related work in done through here. I'll give you access to the member section so you can see what it's like.
PimpToad
PimpToad
Lord of Pie

http://nayukilove.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down