Nayuki_Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Editor

3 posters

Go down

Another Editor Empty Another Editor

Post by shdwhawk Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 am

Well, I am here to apply for an editor position. I saw the "advertisement" on mangafox quite some time ago, but I didn't apply then as I was about to reinstall my computer. Now that the irc client is finally working and my photoshop is finally installed, it's time to apply!

My timezone is GMT+8. I am definately not from China (doesn't mean I cannot be chinese). I have no experience in manga editing, but I have used photoshop before. I can do proofreading (have an A grade for my GCE O lvl English) and typesetting, but I still have problems with redrawing. I simply cannot picture what the image is supposed to look like. No matter how many times I redraw it just looks weird to me.

The following is my revenge for Pimptoad's chink comment on the chat the other day:
If you are jealous about not being a chink, the characters from this series have something to say...
Another Editor Jealous2
Disclaimer 1: I do not own this manga or its characters.
Disclaimer 2: I did not do the chinese scanlation of this page. I only edited the end product.
Disclaimer 3: I have no artistic talent nor any talent for redrawing. Rabid fans of Shinjiro-kun please have mercy.
shdwhawk
shdwhawk
High-tier
High-tier

Back to top Go down

Another Editor Empty Re: Another Editor

Post by shdwhawk Mon May 02, 2011 5:24 am

I forgot to add, from now to 11 May I won't be able to give much time to this, maybe one hour or so per day. I'll be able to spend more time on this after 11 May.
shdwhawk
shdwhawk
High-tier
High-tier

Back to top Go down

Another Editor Empty Re: Another Editor

Post by PimpToad Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 am

you got your assignment...looking forward to the results
PimpToad
PimpToad
Lord of Pie

http://nayukilove.wordpress.com/