Nayuki_Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Movie Night

4 posters

Go down

Next Movie Night Empty Next Movie Night

Post by Excellence Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:52 am

Heres my recommendation for the next movie night whenever u guys have time to check that out. Those who have been on mIRC knows what i am talking about.
The 2007's full show last for almost 4 hours so make plans before hand! XD

http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1542

Forum Login: Nayukilove
Pass: 1234

I would recommend watching 2007 No Laughing Hospital, and the links are in MU as well as the subtitle files
So here is the login to my MU account.

Login: Stormrival
Pass: 1234

SHORT INTRO:
Batsu Games
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges.

The "No Laughing" Batsu Game itself (broadcast annually during the New Year's Holiday) was first introduced in 2003. The premise of each "No Laughing"-punishment game is, the losing members of the cast have to endure many compromising, absurd, generally ridiculous situations for a long period of time (up to 24-hours, thus far) but must refrain from laughing at any of them. Whenever someone does laugh, and he is caught by A Watcher, the announcer of the game will declare that person as having just become "out" (アウト or a-u-to in Katakana); immediately afterwards, the appropriate number of "hang-men" will come out to mete the rule breaker's punishment. (To date, this has been executed via single strikes on the buttocks {or somewhere in that area} with a weapon — one which does not change mid-game.)

To keep the Gaki no Tsukai Guys on their toes, there have been occasions where other conditions besides laughing had been set that could make them out, if fulfilled; also, the "victors" of the prelim-trial (if there are any) can make appearances during games to wreak further mischief and potentially cause even more discomfort to the losers.

Last edited by Excellence on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Excellence
Excellence
High-tier
High-tier

Back to top Go down

Next Movie Night Empty Re: Next Movie Night

Post by PimpToad Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:01 am

I'm saving it for the movie night, but are you sure you should be handing in your logins like that?
PimpToad
PimpToad
Lord of Pie

http://nayukilove.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Excellence Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:11 am

It would be like me inviting you guys to my wedding in Hawaii and not providing the plane tickets to get there, instead I tell you: you can get here via boats too, and its free!
Excellence
Excellence
High-tier
High-tier

Back to top Go down

Post by vin-nii Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:17 am

Lol, nicely said
vin-nii
vin-nii
Epic-tier
Epic-tier

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Vin-nii

Back to top Go down

Post by coms Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 am

hello dear..
no tension i am here and i can your help in night movies ..

i like your comments and your night movies darling..
i tell you a comment..
love is life but do you know,,
tell me one question..
what is love own your words?

coms
New-tier
New-tier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down