Nayuki_Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning "Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A"

3 posters

Go down

Concerning "Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A" Empty Concerning "Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A"

Post by lolisamu Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Hey guys! I was wondering how far Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A is in Japan already. It's a really great series! Keep up the good work with it and the other series! cheers 

lolisamu
New-tier
New-tier

Back to top Go down

Concerning "Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A" Empty Re: Concerning "Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A"

Post by PimpToad Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:54 am

i recall roughly...15 chapters last time i checked jcafe? and thanks for making an account and giving us words of encouragement. god knows we don't get enough of that around here.
PimpToad
PimpToad
Lord of Pie

http://nayukilove.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Concerning "Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A" Empty Re: Concerning "Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A"

Post by lolisamu Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 am

You are very welcome! I hope you guys can catch up with the series someday! Once again, keep up the great work! cheers cheers cheers 

lolisamu
New-tier
New-tier

Back to top Go down

Post by Polo5021 Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Here here!
Polo5021
Polo5021
High-tier
High-tier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum