Nayuki_Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. (I would have just said hi, but a notification says I need more characters, so...)

2 posters

Go down

Hi.  (I would have just said hi, but a notification says I need more characters, so...) Empty Hi. (I would have just said hi, but a notification says I need more characters, so...)

Post by BlackberryJam Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:23 am

Hello.

I recently started using an app called MangaStorm and began reading Kokoro Connect. This might be late coming, probably very late, but it said on the first page that editors were needed. I have a degree in English and have done edit work before; actually, it's pretty much the only work related to my major that I still do. I have spare time here and there and might be interested in helping if I knew more details. Otherwise, I'm not very sure what to do here. I'm not familiar with forums.

Anywho, nice to meet you.

BlackberryJam
New-tier
New-tier

Back to top Go down

Hi.  (I would have just said hi, but a notification says I need more characters, so...) Empty Re: Hi. (I would have just said hi, but a notification says I need more characters, so...)

Post by BlackberryJam Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:29 am

I'm also on mobile and really tired at the mo, so My laziness factor is up and unwilling to look for the edit button. I guess I should also mention that I have a certification in Photoshop and was trained in other adobe programs when I minored in studio art. I also took two years of Japanese, but I'm not an amazing translator. I understand the mechanics of the language and general usage and phrases, but I'm no fluent speaker.

BlackberryJam
New-tier
New-tier

Back to top Go down

Hi.  (I would have just said hi, but a notification says I need more characters, so...) Empty Re: Hi. (I would have just said hi, but a notification says I need more characters, so...)

Post by PimpToad Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:48 pm

Well thanks for expressing your interest, but we've long since dropped Kokoro Connect and I believe another group is doing it at this time.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=2155
You should offer your services to them if you're still interested in doing KC.
PimpToad
PimpToad
Lord of Pie

http://nayukilove.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackberryJam Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Ah. Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. If I see your group's name fly across another manga I'm reading, I'll be sure to drop a note in one of the other threads.

BlackberryJam
New-tier
New-tier

Back to top Go down

Post by PimpToad Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 am

Sure thing.
PimpToad
PimpToad
Lord of Pie

http://nayukilove.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum