Nayuki_Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proofreader (maybe editor...?) needed for...anything?

3 posters

Go down

Proofreader (maybe editor...?) needed for...anything? Empty Proofreader (maybe editor...?) needed for...anything?

Post by JaCe Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:47 am

Hello ^^ I'm Kitty, but feel free to call me Jace (or cookie) because I go by both. ^^
I'm American, and fluent in English and Chinese. My written Chinese is horrible, though, but if I have pinyin, my life is made. (But pinyin can be gotten on Google Translate--that's like, the only thing Google Translate is good for, in my opinion.)
I'm a little bit of a grammar Nazi, which I suppose is good for a proofreader. I also love cake and cookies. I love sugar.
Please put me to work~~ there's only so much a girl can do before she goes nuts~~ and there are only so many K-dramas, T-dramas, J-dramas, and anime series a girl can go through before she goes blind~~ ^^
I can work with any manga, and will often be around, bugging everyone for more. Please let me know if yall can use me~~ ^^ Merci beaucoup!

JaCe
New-tier
New-tier

Back to top Go down

Proofreader (maybe editor...?) needed for...anything? Empty Re: Proofreader (maybe editor...?) needed for...anything?

Post by PimpToad Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:39 am

Well appreciate your interest in joining. I don't know about everyone else, but at this point I only want people who are able to come to our irc channel on a regular basis. Everyone else just disappears if they don't so yeah if you're still interested then show up on our chan. I'm on most of the time, but someone should be there to answer you if I'm not on.
PimpToad
PimpToad
Lord of Pie

http://nayukilove.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Proofreader (maybe editor...?) needed for...anything? Empty Re: Proofreader (maybe editor...?) needed for...anything?

Post by Polo5021 Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:13 am

Hey Cookie, (that name sounds awesome).

Welcome to Nayuki!
Polo5021
Polo5021
High-tier
High-tier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down