Nayuki_Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan hit by 8.9 earthquake (Tokyo affected)

4 posters

Go down

Japan hit by 8.9 earthquake (Tokyo affected) Empty Japan hit by 8.9 earthquake (Tokyo affected)

Post by SouOfTheRequiem Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:45 am

Around 12:30AM EST Japan was hit by a 8.9 Earthquake with series of 10 meter Tsunami waves hitting Northern Japan. This earthquake is a pacific wide warning...even Russia and Hawaii has fallen into warning. Japan had 20 minute warning to evacuate, which is not nearly enough time. Countries like Indonesia had no warning. Shortly after another earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1 hit Japan. Aftershocks of 6.1 are felt even 2 hours after the initial quake. As I am typing and watching the live-stream of CNN news waves continue to hit the shores of these Pacific countries. Fires have broken out in Toyko and are being evacuated, an oil refinery is on fire. Prayers to the victims of this disaster.
SouOfTheRequiem
SouOfTheRequiem
High-tier
High-tier

Back to top Go down

Japan hit by 8.9 earthquake (Tokyo affected) Empty Re: Japan hit by 8.9 earthquake (Tokyo affected)

Post by vin-nii Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:45 am

Yeah I read, the coastal areas are all flooded and stuff too. Good Luck to them
vin-nii
vin-nii
Epic-tier
Epic-tier

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Vin-nii

Back to top Go down

Japan hit by 8.9 earthquake (Tokyo affected) Empty Re: Japan hit by 8.9 earthquake (Tokyo affected)

Post by angelcat Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:15 pm

yeah.. and we're next.. i dunno.. something like an aftershock? i'm in the philippines..
angelcat
angelcat
Medium-tier
Medium-tier

Back to top Go down

Post by angelcat Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Poor japan.. Thank God though.. but.. ohh dear.. waves are kinda still strong across pacific ocean.
angelcat
angelcat
Medium-tier
Medium-tier

Back to top Go down

Post by PimpToad Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:27 am

20 minutes to evacuate? damn Surprised
PimpToad
PimpToad
Lord of Pie

http://nayukilove.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down